KIDS CARNIVAL 2020
MT Culture club coming with the Best Online workshop for your little one , Live sessions through video conferencing For Age Group - 2 to 5 & 6 to 10 years old Sessions:
- Gross Motor Development - Burn off a good amount of energy with these easy & fun indoor toddler activities at home!
- Emotional Development - Self-regulation is the ability to understand and manage your behavior and your reactions to feelings and things happening around you.
- Fine Motor Development -Fine motor skills are finger and hand skills such as writing, cutting, opening lunch boxes, and tying shoelaces. The development of these skills relies upon the age appropriate development of physical skills. Art and craft session at home – to keep kids occupied for hours
- Science Experiment -Give your kids some time to focus on fun activities like DIY science experiments, craft, drawing, etc.
- Music / Rhymes- Kids will love to learn as they complete our alphabet phonics booklet! This easy-to-assemble A to Z phonics activity can be customized by each child.
- Story Telling -Younger kids are natural at this, creating elaborate fantasies with stuffed animals or action figures. They use their stuff toy collection or animal figure toys to create their own stories
- Fancy Dress